why are you arguing?

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.

The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"

One boy answers, "We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."

"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was."

The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.


marriege-cost??

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it."



pay your bill

Boy : I love You....

Girl : I don't..
Boy : think again..
girl : no,i don;t..
boy : waiter get two separate bills for lunch..
girl : i love you alot..I am saying this..my love ,don;t take little things at heart..:)


the perfect son..

The Perfect Son.
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he ever come home late?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.




why you don't get annoyed??

Father to son:
whenever i beat you,
you dont get annoyed,
how you control your anger?

son: i start cleaning the toilet
seat with your toothbrush.


I am Joking...

Boy:My Father's name is Laughing and my mother name is Smiling.
Teacher: You Must be Kidding..
Boy: No, that's my brother I am Joking..














0 comments: